Thru Nov 12th, enter for your chance to win one of three Voca chairs. Enter Now >>>
BDI UPDATES BEST-SELLING SEQUEL OFFICE COLLECTION WITH ENHANCED FEATURES AND REFRESHED DESIGN
The Sequel 20 series offers versatile configurations with new, tech-friendly detailing
CHANTILLY, VA — June 18, 2020 — Premier home and office furniture manufacturer BDI announces the launch of Sequel 20 Office. Designed by Matthew Weatherly, this newly updated collection reinvents the company’s award-winning and highly successful Sequel line, introducing a host of new options, features, and design.
Rethought from the ground up, BDI has re-engineered the Sequel collection to include six finish combinations, new user-friendly features and configurations. Sequel 20 will offer more functionality, versatility and appeal to those looking for beautifully innovative office furniture design.
Following are some of the enhancements included in Sequel 20:
- For BDI’s cornerstone Sequel 20 product – the Sequel 6101 Desk – the desktop surface area has increased from 60” to 66”, providing ample workspace to accommodate multiple monitors or a collaborative work area. An integrated flip-down power hub allows for placement of a power strip beneath the desk, keeping wires and connections organized and out of sight. The 6101 Desk has also been re-engineered to simplify assembly further.
- The Sequel 6102 console/laptop desk has an increased depth of 18”, allowing it to be partnered evenly with compatible Sequel storage cabinets, or to stand alone as a separate desk. Also featuring a dedicated power hub, the 6102 Console provides high performance within a slim profile.
- The new Sequel 6112 Return can attach to the 6101 Desk to create an expansive L-shaped work surface. Or when space is at a premium, the return can be used in conjunction with a compatible Sequel 20 storage cabinet to create a compact workspace.
- All storage cabinets in the Sequel 20 series now feature integrated locks to keep documents and other important materials secure. The file drawers can be adjusted to fit legal, letter, A4, and foolscap hanging files.
- Both Sequel 20 Lift Standing Desks (models 6151 and 6152) can accommodate a new flip-down keyboard/storage drawer. Lined with non-slip material, the drawer is the perfect spot for a keyboard, mouse, and rechargeable devices.
The Sequel 20 collection carries forward with BDI’s proprietary satin-etched glass desktop surface to provide a beautiful and durable work area that is anti-glare, minimizes fingerprints, and is ideal for an optical or laser mouse. All desks offer cable management channels and panels to hide cords and include levelers on the feet to adjust for uneven surfaces.
For customization options, Sequel 20 offers two frame options in Satin Nickel or Black powder-coated steel, which can partner with three available wood finishes, including Natural Walnut, Chocolate Stained Walnut, and Charcoal Stained Ash.
Sequel 20 is shipping now and available at retailers nationwide.
EDITOR’S NOTE: For high-resolution images, visit this link.
BDI is a premier designer and manufacturer of innovative home furnishings. Guided by the philosophy that everything has its place, BDI furniture combines original design with innovative function to seamlessly integrate technology into the home and office environments. Collections include media furniture, home entertaining, office solutions, modular storage systems, and more. BDI products are available through leading furniture and electronic retailers throughout the United States, Canada, and abroad. To learn more, visit www.bdiusa.com, or follow BDI on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.