The streamlined desk measures 29" H x 70" W x 32" D and can be assembled to the left or right of the cabinet. The attached storage and filing cabinet measures 25.5” H x 74” W x 20” D and boasts the Corridor collection’s signature louvered hardwood doors. The cabinet is designed to accommodate storage for filing along with other office equipment, including a generous printer compartment that measures 18.5" H x 17.25" W x 16" D. With its fully finished back panel, the L-Desk can easily and beautifully float within a room.
Other features of the Corridor L-Desk include:
- Lined keyboard drawer keeps a keyboard and mouse perfectly at hand
- Modesty panel at back of desk
- Two storage drawers and a lateral file drawer in the center, all secured with one lock
- Two outside compartments for storing supplies and equipment
- Two adjustable shelves in the interior spaces
- A push-to-open printer tray can be positioned in either side of the cabinet
- Lateral file drawer can accommodate letter and/or legal hanging files
- Integrated wire management channels hide wiring from the desk to a concealed CPU, printer, shredder or all-in-one
Available for shipping August 2021, the Corridor L-Desk comes in Charcoal Stained Ash, Chocolate Stained Walnut and Natural Walnut finishes and also features BDI’s signature satin-etched black glass top surface, ideal as an anti-glare, scratch and fingerprint-resistant surface for office spaces. The L-Desk retails for $3,499.