For a limited time, save on all office collections, shelving, Bink, and modular systems. Learn More >>
BDI FURNITURE’S RICH CHARCOAL FINISH IS THE PERFECT SHADE OF GRAY
Charcoal Stained Ash expands to Media, Office and Occasional Collections
CHANTILLY, VA – October 2016 – Grey finishes have become one of the hottest color movements of the Fall season. BDI’s Charcoal Stained Ash finish was first introduced in the Fall of 2015. In response to consumer demand and fashion forecasts, the company is expanding the offering of this popular finish to some of its newest designs as well as their most iconic collections. Available on select media, office and table designs, the Charcoal Stained Ash finish will be showcased in BDI’s new High Point showroom, IHFC Design Center, Space 536.
Perfectly in step with consumer interest, BDI is expanding its offerings as shades of gray become some of the most in-demand colors for homes. Paint industry leaders such as Behr and Sherwin Williams have added several shades of the color family to their palette this Fall, and linens and textiles suppliers have pulled in this rich, luxurious shade as a base companion to other bold and vibrant tones.
Our Charcoal finish has been a natural addition to our collection
Bill Becker, Design Director and CEO
“Gray is becoming a much-demanded hue, starting in the fashion space, and now extending into the home,” said Bill Becker, BDI’s Design Director and CEO.
“Our Charcoal finish has been a natural addition to our collection, providing a clean, contemporary and neutral tone that enhances the lines of our designs while easily integrating into any room in the home.”
The following BDI collections are now available in Charcoal Stained Ash:
- Corridor Bar is a bartender’s dream, with all the necessary space for a fully-stocked bar. The cabinet offers racks for wine bottles and storage for a host of liquor bottles on shelves and doors. A wooden stemware rack keeps wine glasses within easy reach and other shelves provide storage for glasses, tumblers and other supplies.
- Corridor Media Cabinets come in four sizes, offering two, three and four compartments (Models 8175, 8177, 8173 and 8179 respectively) for optimal storage. The Corridor Tower (8172) provides customizable storage for media, a turntable and/or LPs. The award-winning collection is known for its signature louvered doors, and contains cable management features, adjustable shelving, hidden wheels, micro-etched glass surface top and integrated levelers.
- The Format Collection provides all the form and function you need in a workspace within a smaller footprint. The collection includes a 3-drawer desk (6301), a mobile file pedestal (6307) and a versatile mobile credenza (6320) that includes storage for a printer, hanging files and other supplies.
- The Stream Collection includes a coffee table (1642), console (1643), and end table (1646). The charcoal-and-glass combination provides a sleek, modern addition to any room.
- Modica Office includes a unique platform desk (6341) standing securely on a black steel trestle base with an open storage shelf flanked by two storage drawers. The mobile file pedestal (6347) keeps hanging files and supplies close at hand and makes a great home for a printer or all-in-one.
- New Venue Media Console (8649G) is feature-rich to accommodate all the latest home entertainment and media technologies, while also boasting a sculpted frame, making it a welcoming addition as a storage or entry console in various spaces in the home.
Corridor, Stream, and Format are now shipping in Charcoal Stained Ash and are available through quality consumer electronics retailers and finer home furnishings stores nationwide and internationally. Modica and Venue will begin shipping in December. To locate a dealer visit https://www.bdiusa.com.
BDI is a premier designer and manufacturer of high-performance furniture and an industry leader in media furniture, office and modular shelving systems. Guided by the philosophy that everything has its place, BDI furniture combines great design with innovative functionality to seamlessly integrate technology into the home and office environments. BDI products are available through leading furniture and electronic retailers throughout the United States, Canada, the UK and elsewhere.